In this episode, I speak with Johann Hari, journalist and author of 'Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression – and the Unexpected Solutions,' and 'Chasing the Scream: The First and Last Days of the War on Drugs.'
Johann goes over some of themes in his latest book 'Lost Connections' - which includes exploring some of the root causes of depression and anxiety, understanding some of the deep misconceptions we have in Western societies about treating anxiety and depression, as well as pointing to the possibility and potential for radical change to occur in alleviating these mental health issues we see permeating throughout our society.
- Learn more about Johann's incredible book 'Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression – and the Unexpected Solutions' at the website: https://thelostconnections.com
- Follow Johann and his work on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JohannHari.Page
- Follow Johann on Twitter: https://twitter.com/johannhari101
- Watch Johann's phenomenal talk "Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong" here: https://youtu.be/PY9DcIMGxMs
- The song featured in this episode is "California Dreamin'" by The Mamas & The Papas from the album If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears.